A high percentage of the human race hits the pillow at night feeling like their day was a waste. They didn’t move anything eternal ahead. They didn’t touch any lives. They didn’t do anything that’s going to outlive them. So my word to church planters is this—you’ve won the lottery! You get to lead the coolest endeavor on planet Earth, the only agency God said he was going to predictably bless and favor. You can be a part of that!” Bill Hybels
Want to find out if you have the “right stuff” to start a new church?
Take our online Church Planter Profile:
You will receive your results immediately and a CEA representative will contact you by email to schedule a time to debrief your profile scores.
1. Vision – Do you regularly project into the future in your planning?
2. Self-Starter – Do you create your own “To Do” list each day?
3. Partnership – Do you regularly delegate items on your “To Do” list to other people?
4. Relating to Lost People – Can you give an example of a person with whom you have shared Jesus with in this past year?
5. Family Support – Is your spouse enthusiastically involved in ministry opportunities?
6. Outgoing – Do you initiate the majority of your friendships?
7. Committed to Church Growth – Have you started and/or led a ministry that has experienced growth?
8. Community – Have you ever recognized a need in your community and done something about it?
9. Equipping – Have you trained others for leadership?
10. Flexibility – Are you flexible when it comes to change?
11. Team-Building – Do you have experience developing ministry teams?
12. Resilience – Does “Keep on Keeping On” describe your work ethic?
13. Faith – Do you regularly see God answer specific prayer requests in your life?
14. Entrepreneurial – Have you recently started a project from the beginning?
15. Initiative – Do you take the initiative in most of your tasks?
16. Building Ownership – Can you gain commitment from people to your vision?
17. Relational – Do you have relationships with people who are different than you?
18. Ministry Roles – Do you & your spouse have a clear understanding in regards to roles in the ministry?
19. Friendships – Are you proactive in getting to know people on a personal basis?
20. Finances – Are your personal finances well managed?
If you answered YES to at least 15 of these questions you may be well-suited for church planting. Please contact the CEA!
28225 51st Pl S
Auburn, WA 98001
Send Donations to:
PO Box 92
Edmonds, WA 98020